Sunday, March 3, 2013

I hate Sundays

It's really not Sundays fault.  This day of the week always feels like the end and not the beginning of the week to me.

- I don't want to be productive
- I don't want to go out
- I don't even really want to socialize

All I want to do on a Sunday is watch movies & lay in bed under my warm electric blanket (<-Best investment ever, by the way) When I used to live on campus Sunday was my "Go get 'em!" day.  No, that I live off campus I feel no obligation to do work on Sundays.  I am better off any day of the week.  What also doesn't help this is that I don't have class on monday (lucky me!) :)  It's very nice not having class on monday, but it does mean that I have a lot of obligations on Tuesday.

This is my short little post, because I really need to trick myself into working on my thesis or getting ahead on some Technical Writing assignments.  Maybe I'll start with a cup a coffee.



Hehe. Compliments of Little French Market in Ellicott City, MD's Facebook page. Happy Sunday all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere