Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big Changes

Some changes/ posts I need to catch up on:
  1. I moved! From Baltimore to Jackson Hole, WY.  Yeah, it's a bit different.  I promise I'll write a post tomorrow!

  2. I started a new job! I love this job and it's my first out of college salaried job. If you've recently graduating, I promise there's hope.

  3. I helped plan a wedding! I'm going to be doing the 31 Days series that the lovely nester (my blog-dess if you will) is hosting.  And my topic will be on how to be the best Maid of Honor you can be. I'm still working on a catchy-title, but you get the idea.  

  4. I'm redesigning the blog! I swear as little as I write, this blog gets more work done than Joan Rivers (sorry, Joan!). So I'm working on that and hopefully that will be done before October.
Well, that's about all I have for this morning because I have to get ready and go to work.  So here is some kittens to make your Thursday morning a little less cruel.  

Kittens in Cups

Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere