Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ugh, Technology!

Would you believe me if I told you I think technology is out to get me? Well, I really think it is! Actually, maybe just chargers. I have already had to exchange my laptop charger, and I fear that my cell phone charger is slowly dying. And chargers can get up there in price (especially laptop ones), so thank goodness for exchanges! However, the phone one isn't too expensive, but anything over the price of 50 cents is a little much for a poor college student. ;P

The good news is that I survived the packing of the dorm and transporting it and am now resting safely in my own bed. It's weird to be in a room by myself! On the random side, it think I'm going to start making more pictures, because blogs are boring without pictures!

It's very late here, so I'm going to head to bed. "Night Ya'll!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere