Monday, May 3, 2010

Lifestyle Change?



Well, I'm going to do it. I have completely decided that I am in need of a lifestyle change. I think it's time to choose grapes over cookies, gardening over facebook, and walking over homework. Well, I can still do the homework, just make all of them fit. I feel like if I did I'd be happier. It's not that I'm not happy now. I just think it's time to mix it up. Like taking a vacation. However, seeing that I am a poor college student I'll just garden & eat right instead and unlike a vacation it will last longer. I'm excited to get back to my city to have a stove & oven and my own lawn to garden in. It will be super exciting! After being in this dorm I don't think I'll ever take for granted my own yard or kitchen. Well I should be asleep I have a 10am class tomorrow I hope everyone has a wonderful night. =) Sweet Dreams World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere