Friday, April 30, 2010

Sundresses & Flip-Flops


The weather is starting to peak here in my cute & quiet little town. With a high of 75 degrees I want to braid my hair with flowers, and stare at the clouds for hours. It's days like today that make me want to live in the woods & live off the land. I think that's what summertime is about, going back to a simple time. Going back to be 5 years old again when the park was exciting and you lived in thin linen dresses, and dandelions in your hair made you feel like the princess of the field! That's what I want my summer to be about relaxing, cooking, dancing, and playing. It's exciting, I'm excited, and you should be too.

1 comment:

  1. Sundresses!!! I agree! I don't know if I agree about the living off the land part... I like having...things... =]

    ReplyDelete

Search Anything & Anywhere