Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Chair

Recently my roommate and I have been having a mini feud over the chair in our dorm. I feel like it might bring us together. I think it's cute. I love her dearly. I call her mean names, and she reciprocates. It's a love disguised as hate relationship, but I honestly think it keeps us sane. I just wonder though how many people have that favorite thing? Like when you feel bad you just go for that thing, or you feel most relaxed when you're sitting on that favorite chair or cuddly with that favorite blanket? It seems to be a pretty common thing for humans to get attached to things. Well, at least most people I've met. But what about the people I haven't met? Do all people feel comforted by some soul-less, personality-less thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere