Friday, February 15, 2013

World's Worst Blogger

I'm officially giving myself that title.

It's been almost a whole year since I've posted anything and I don't think I've actually ever posted anything 'good'.  So here we are a whole new year of Ariel attempting to write for a blog.  I really like to write, I think I'm still getting over the whole putting my words on the internet.  Any way, I have a proposal...

In case you didn't know this past wednesday was Ash Wednesday, which starts Lent for me.  Typically for Lent you don't eat meat on Fridays (or Ash Wednesday) and you give up something until Easter Sunday.  This year I'm not buying clothes.  This is going to be a serious challenge for me as I love to shop.  In addition I will give away a piece of clothing each day I am tempting to buy something and the clothes at the end of Lent will be donated to a food pantry in town that also gives away clothes.  Anyway, this year I think I'm also going to add posting at least 2 blog posts a week to the list.

What will be my topic, I don't really know (that's always been my problem).  Perhaps I'll share my frustration with undergraduate research, my inability to keep my room clean (my backpack is beyond organized though), or the movie I just saw.  Who knows really.  I want to blog, so I need to motivate myself.

So I guess we'll see how it goes.  Wish me luck! =)

P.S. Tonight is $3 movie night (I love college) and I'm going to see this:


And I am very excited.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere