Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lots of Time to Think

Well it's 5am here on the East Coast and no, I didn't just wake up-I haven't gone to sleep yet. It's so crazy for me to imagine that someone could be up right now going about and being productive in their day. I on the other hand have been trying to go to bed for quite some time now. I have a lot on my mind and lots of time to think. As much as my body would love to be asleep right now, my mind doesn't think I should be. So, here I am blogging to all of you kind people. Just in case you're wondering, some random things I'm thinking about:

-I need more pictures on this blog
-I wish the computer wasn't so bright
-Kiss The Rain by: Yiruma
-Typing with my eyes shut

those are just a few. =)

I hope the rest of you are able to sleep. So until I blog again, good night & sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere