Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wishes

Do you ever wish you could like or even love something?

I do.

I wish I loved running, no matter what I do I just can't seem to enjoy running. Like food I'm going to try it over and over again until I at least like it. I know that running has such great benefits and would give me some "me" time in this crazy world of homework and class. That's why in April I will be running my first 5K! I know it's not a lot, but hey it's a start, right? I don't really care what time I end up finishing with, I just want to finished without having to walk. It's a simple goal, but at least it's a goal. The 5K will be on April 9th at my school's track and I'm getting very excited!!

With that I am off to do some homework and come up with a bit of a training schedule. I know a training schedule sounds ridiculous for just 3.1 miles, but when you're a beginner you have to start somewhere.

Have you ever wanted to like something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere