Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!

Okay, well actually it's more like an ice day. That's okay thought, I'll take what I can get!! As much as I would love to say that I'll be sleeping in all day and enjoying a nice relaxing snow day it will actually be the complete opposite. Today will be a day filled with homework because I decided to be lazy and not do any homework last night <---BAD IDEA!!! So, first off this icy morning I will be hiking to my professor's house to drink tea and discuss books. Then an incredible amount of homework, possibly watching a movie (this may get pushed back because it's not exactly what you'd call "Essential") and then a study group. It better be a productive day!!

Enjoy your wednesday regardless of if it's sunny, warm, cold, or snowy/icy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere