Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy busy busy bee

All I can say is the past 2 weeks have complete & utter madness! In addition to a complete flip in my diet I also had an awesome visit from these lovely ladies:





Blogging world meet two of my best friends from high school Erin & Becky! They were so kind to spend 3 days of their spring break with me in central PA!! God Bless them. We had a blast looking at this view that is essentially the backyard of my campus:

















Jealous yet? =P

Unfortunately, after they left it was back to the grid iron with me pounding out the papers.

I have become completely behind on my 5K training spring break gave me a set back and the fact that my knees & feet hurt every time I ran was not helping. Luckily I had a running floor-mate down the hall give me some pointers about not pounding pavement & actually rolling my feet on & off the ground. So tomorrow it's back to the gym!

Also tomorrow evening begins the start of my 30 hour famine! In case you need a recap HERE IT IS! World Vision is a great organization so I highly recommend sponsoring me. ;) My donation page looks a little lonely, but I am not discouraged because I've collected quite a bit of money in person. So after tomorrow at 7pm I won't be eating until 1am SUNDAY.  It's going to be interesting, I can tell you that.

That's basically my life for the past two weeks.  Now on to revising the next paper.


Do you have anything awesome going on this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere