Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!!

Well it has finally arrived. The month of luck, basketball, green, and Lenten Traditions. This year I will be abstaining from meat (eekk!). This will be hard for me because I L.O.V.E ribs. I will just have to learn to go without and it will make me a better stronger person because of it. =) In addition, this month will be marking half way through my 4th Semester at College! WOOT!!! Essentially, this means I'm almost half through getting my degree! Unfortunately, this also means a TON of work to do, but it also means SPRING BREAK!! WOOT! All in all it will be an exciting month, no doubt about it. =) With a new month also comes a feeling of renewal, it's almost like a mini new years. You get to start all over again. =)


HAPPY MARCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere