Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of Pescetarianism

So, I missed the post yesterday, but yesterday was Ash Wednesday. For those of you who don't know Ash Wednesday is the being of Lent for different branches of Christianity. It's a time to spiritually prepare for Easter. Typically people choose something to abstain from between Ash Wednesday & Easter (which is 40 days, not including sundays). So this year I have chosen to abstain from all Meat from land animals. I will still eat seafood, this makes me a Pescetarian instead of a full-blown vegetarian. Today I went to the grocery store to pick up some pescetarian-friendly food. I know have plenty of seafood & lots of vegetables. It's going to be an interesting 40 days. Enjoy your Lenten decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Anything & Anywhere